Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 18:24:56 +0100
On   Fri,    9   Dec    1994   09:48:05    +0100   Herman    Van   Uytven
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>If  have   a  local   command  using  lsvmail   to  send   the  results.
>Unfortunately,  some people  using this  command do  not have  an E-mail
>address to where  you can send mail (misconfigured mail(ers)).  So I get
>all  those rejected  messages. Is  there  some way  to get  rid of  them
>automagically ? What is normal  the second argument for lsvmail (lsvmail
>origin,?,subject,queued-lines).

The second argument is a placeholder,  for compatibility. You can add one
more  argument with  what  you want  to  put in  the  'From:' field,  but
otherwise there  is no simple  way to just  say that all  delivery errors
from such users should be trashed.

  Eric