Jesus Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:04:11 -0500
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, thanks for the tip on how to include a signoff link in the message.
It works OK, but in some cases it doesn't. I tried with a variety of
emailer servers (Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, POP3) and in some cases appears
the next page error:

(This is the URL that appears in the address field)
http://www.mydomain/listas/wa.exe?TICKET=NzMyNTAxIHZpY3JwYkBHTUFJTC5DT00gRVZBTkdFTElPRElBUklPIF7gu/bSqA5c&c=SIGNOFF

(This is the error that the page displays)
Error - invalid parameter

An invalid parameter was passed to the CGI function. Please report this
error to the webmaster and make sure to specify the full URL that led to
this message.

Thanks in advance.