Tim Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:45:04 -0400
I just received the following yesterday from our listserv. I have the
following entry in the list config:

* Auto-delete= Yes, Full-Auto, Delay(3), Max(2), Probe(3)

Shouldn't this be passive probing? I thought the only time users got emails
would be if there were issues with the delivery (ie: the you've been removed
if you think this is wrong....message). What am I doing wrong or not
understanding. I don't want the users to be getting these types of emails.
Thanks.

Tim Parker
EBWorld.com Senior Webmaster