David Zlotchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 14:53:40 -0400
Dear friends,

I'm trying to set up features for digesting of my list: length in lines
and/or days to cover.  Curently I have in the server config file the
following line:
digest vecua42 100000 30

If I understand correctly, 100000 is max number of lines in a digest and
30 is max number of days between digest.  But I'm getting digest sent
with one or two short postings (~20 lines plus 8-10 of headers).  The
digest delay only couple hours consolidating postings (that is how I got
2 mails in a digest).  All postings have to be approoved.

Could someone advise me what is incorrect in my configuration and/or
where I can read detail protocol of the sertver config file.

We are running Listserv 6.0 on Sun OS 4.0.1.

Thank you very much.

I cross post this message to LSTSRV-L and LSTOWN-L. Sorry, but I was waiting for reply from the listserv for more then an hour.