John Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:43:46 -0400
 <http://209.116.85.26/lm20beta/lhead/news.map>

This message is partly a test, but those on the list may also know the
solution to the problem.

My company make a software system that makes it easier for people to
manage graphical content in their 1-to-1 e-mail.
One of my customers is having trouble getting his HTML e-mail to appear
correctly in the listserv that he manages(L-soft Listserv 1.8e).
Others on the list are posting HTML e-mail without a problem and he can
send HTML otherwise just fine, but when he posts an HTML message to the
listserv, the only part that shows up is the plain-text part of the MIME
encoded e-mail.

I signed up for this listserv partly so I can test to see if I can see
the same thing here.  I did not want my customer to have to send test
e-mail to his listserv and interrupt his normal activity.

-John

John Ramsey Director, Customer Advocacy 919.316.1112
[log in to unmask] <http://209.116.85.26/lm20beta/card/XTLJ.map>

<http://www.lettermark.net/emailhelp/infopage.asp?id=FullSeven+Technolog
ies%2C+Inc%2E>