Bernie A Fuggle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:53:13 -0500
We have a web based application which allows creation of  lists. It's basically a generic header where the admin folks add the owner and select what "type" of list
it will be. Each of our lists is reflected in an LDAP directory which is also updated at list creation time The owner of the list is notified by email and provided a url where they can then customise the list header as they choose (or not)..
The owner of the list is responsible for making the list behave as he/she chooses. Each element of the header which we allow an owner to change is fully supported by a  help page.
There are certain 'groups' of lists where the only things the owners of those lists can see/change are the Owner/editor/moderator fields.