Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:51:41 +1100
I think "-server" after a list name is reserved for list server in
aliases file. if you want use CIS-SQL-SERVER as a list name, you need a
line in you aliases file:
CIS-SQL-SERVER-SERVER: "|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin /home/listserv/spool
CIS-SOL-server-server

Jihong LI
Systems Administrator
Information Technology