"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 07:30:46 -0500
I run the mailing list EXOTIC-L and I received a letter from one of my
subscribers saying that she is not been getting her digest since 6/20.  I
checked on the subscriber list and she is listed at the correct email
address and her subscription option is set to digest.  I had her query
LISTSERV to see if there was some kind of holdup in the mail along the node
path.  Below is what she wrote to me and what she got back from LISTSERV.

Can anybody figure out why she is not getting her digests?  What can I do
to find out the problem and then fix it?

Kathy

P.S.  Please email me directly, I'm on digest