Postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 09:16:34 CDT
Hello all,

I forward the following e-mail which I received to you all.  Hope this
will lighten up your day.  I apologize if this is inappropriate.

Dustin Fu
PostMaster
Academic Computing Services
University of Texas at Arlington, USA

To Whom It May Concern:

   Below follows an email message received from your network site,
   evidently by [log in to unmask] who has taken it upon
   themselves to interfere with my account's email traffic into
   the internet.

   This evidently was in regards to a post sent to several pertinent
   mailing lists, including one I operate here at my own site,
   regarding a roleplaying game project that has been discussed
   for the past 6 moths. It was not 'spammed', it was posted to
   legitimate mailing lists (including persons within my own list)
   over the past few days.

   I would like you to investigate whoever is running this 'cancelbot'
   operation and deal with it. Our account is paid for thru a provider
   and interference with legitimate email posting such of this
   borders (and may have crossed) into the illegal.

   If you support the actions of this personage, please let it be known
   I have contacted my provider and if necessary will be contacting
   my lawyer in this matter to deal with the situation if something
   is not done.

   Copy of message follows:

--
Joseph Teller           |  Silver Mage's Guild BBS  | "Did Someone Say  |
                        |    (617)899-9483          |  'Games'???"      |