Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Aug 1993 13:58:25 CDT
I think I sent a note to this group a short while back, but I'm not
sure, so I'll just ask again.  The owner of a listserv list wants to
be able to get statitics about who/when/etc. is using the list.
What does she need to do?

Please send the answer to both the list (might be of interest to others
on the list), and to Karen (address below).

Thanks,

Chris Barnes            |   President - Bryan/College Station
[log in to unmask] |         Retriever Club
(409) 846-3273 (home)   |   "Dedicated to the betterment of
(409) 845-8300 (work)   |               the retrieving breeds"

Did you receive a response about statistics for listserv owners?  Thanks for
guiding me through the process of subscribing to a listserv.

Karen L. Murphy, Ed.D.            Internet:  [log in to unmask]