"Michael J. Steiner" <AUMXS@ASUACAD>
Sun, 24 Sep 89 13:42:37 MST
(This question is not specifically about LISTSERV, but this is the
most closely related list I found.)

I have been requesting some files from file servers at BITNIC and MAINE.
I usually don't receive the files until the next weekend. Why is this?
How does MAILER/RSCS/etc. determine when to hold a file and when to send it?

Also, is there a command to send to MAILER/RSCS/etc. that will give me
a list of any/all files waiting to be sent to me, or is there a command
to actually request that the files be sent immediately?

(Just curious.)

|Michael J. Steiner  <[log in to unmask]>        |
|Computer Science Major, Arizona State University  |
|Cute quote:  On a clean disk you can seek forever.|
|Disclaimer:  The views expressed in this note do  |
|             not belong to anyone important.      |