"P.Y. Adi Prasaja" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:56:14 -0400
Good idea! Honestly, I've never considering it.
But, my previous messages has forgotten an important thing.
We would like to conducting this list on Bahasa Indonesia. And,
maybe the topics of discussions would also be closely related on the
Indonesia condition of situation, inluding: feasibility, social
accountibility,
and the technology adoption.

By doing the 'research', as you said, I could find some comparative things.
Thank you, Pete!

Best regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja.