"Jean P. Wilmotte" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Oct 1993 08:03:08 +0100
One more question about the Subject: line.
I received the following message.

>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 02:21:34 -0500
>From: BITNET list server at UHUPVM1 (1.7f) <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Message ("Your mailing for PACS-L has been submitted to the...")
>To: "Jean P. Wilmotte" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Your mailing for PACS-L has been submitted to the list editor: Public-Access
>Computer Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>.

I don't feel this Subject: line very useful. I can't figure which mailing
it is about.
This subject: line, which is produced automatically, should better have
been a copy of the Sybject: line from *my* mailing instead of the beginning
of the body of the list server's reply to my mailing.
Am I right ?
Jean Pierre Wilmotte

Universite Catholique de Louvain      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
SET                    Service d'Etudes         voice   : 32-10-47.38.02
Place de l'Universtite,               1      fax        : 32-10-47.29.99
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium