John Voigt <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Jul 1991 13:37:57 EDT
Back in May, David Lippke sent mail informing several lists that I had
been laid off by Tulane University.

I am very happy to report that I am now back on the network and can be
reached at [log in to unmask]  I have joined the Host Networking Group here
at Cornell and will be working on TCP/IP, RSCS, PVM, VTAM (if and when)
and various other network/mainframe related projects.  We are currently
in the process of bringing the "TCP/IP Cornell mods" (many of which I
was running at Tulane) from FAL version 1 to version 2.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to extend my deepest thanks to
all the people who gave me help and moral support through a difficult
time in my life, particularly David Lippke, Dan Smith, Mark Bodenstein
and my many friends at Tulane University and the Louisiana Unix users
group.  I look forward to hearing from all of you soon.

John/

John Voigt
Cornell Information Technologies
Computer Resources Division