Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sat, 27 Jun 1987 16:18 SET
  I had 491 files in my reader  this morning, partly because of this duplicate
shipment. I only sent one copy of  the shipment files, and they reached CEARN,
DEARN and  HEARN with no problem.  IECSEC was down  so the files were  held at
EARNET for IBACSATA  when I left. Now  it seems that the  shipment was resent,
originating from the CEARN server.  The CEARN and DEARN servers re-distributed
it, and the  only possibility is that  a SPTAPE LOAD has been  done somehow at
CEARN or before it. I am certain that  this was not done at FRECP11 as I'm the
only person who  knows about SPTAPE here  and I didn't do a  SPTAPE DUMP while
the files  were being sent.  So it's been done  either at FRORS31,  FRMOP22 or
CEARN. Does any of you have any more info on this?

  Eric