Thomas Habernoll <HABERNOL@DB0TUI11>
Wed, 08 Apr 87 04:24:00 MEZ
No no, don't try to explain it. It's definitely black magic. I have sent
my last letter to [log in to unmask] I have already seen a bunch of ACK's
from 1.5f, 1.5h, 1.5i Listservs. DEARN sent the mail to LSTSRV-L@DB0TUI11
(which is a local redistribution list and not peer linked). And what
does my beloved Listserv in its unlimites wisdom? It sent it as 'possible
rejection mail' to me. We are on 1.5i, no local mods, my fingernails are
clean, and I say son-of-a-xxx to my Listserv only when it can't hear it.

Eric: I don't have restarted the beast in case that you wish to test it
in its current state.

  Thomas