"Tina M. Mancuso" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 1991 16:38:00 EDT
Hi,

     I wonder if anyone out there can help me.  I am looking for a
site to start a LISTSERV mailing list.  I have had some LISTSERV
experience, though I have never actually owned a list before.  Since
my site doesn't have a list server, I am wondering if anyone can
offer a site for a list, or give me suggestions on how to find one.

     If you can help, please send email to me at one of the addresses
below.  Thanks!

--
Tina Mancuso, Drew University      "What you think of yourself is much
[log in to unmask]            more important than what others think