Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:47:30 +1000

>I would like to put some guidelines for using our list so that
>when a person
>is subscribed for the first time, he/she can receive the
>guidelines at the
>same time as the welcome message.  Can some one give me a
>sample format?

Have a look at Chapter 9 of the Site Manager's manual (or online at
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#9).  Also have a look
at the sample files in Appendix D (online at
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/sitemgr/appendd.html).

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.