Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 20:11:24 +0100
On Thu, 14 Nov 1996 20:12:30 +0100 Feher Ede <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Is it possible to  tell LISTSERVs that mails for given  domais not to be
>routed to my server and how can I achieve this?

Yes, however there  should be some kind of  reasonable connection between
the domain you want to serve  and your organization, or alternatively the
request should come from the organization  that owns the domain. In other
words, if  Sandor Student writes  to ask for domain  such and such  to be
routed to his Linux PC at home, we will not accept it.

  Eric