"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 15:38:53 -0400
On 24 Apr 97 at 13:05, Dan Lester wrote:

> Let the bozos learn how to deal with it.  I've had a semi-form
> letter I post to lists every so often.  The real offenders are the
> combo of newbieness and stupid mail packages like Pegasus and
> Microsoft, which include headers in replies....and force the user to
> cut them out, and most can't be bothered.  I counsel the folks with
> pegasus to move to eudora, which doesn't do such stupid
> things....and is also eternally free.

Dan,

   Just FYI, I am using Pegasus (v2.53/R1 at the moment) and have
never had a problem with any LISTSERV list since moving to this
mailer 3 years ago.  There's absolutely no problem with Pegasus.
It's simply users who do not understand how their mail client works
and/or don't care to read the docs.

Larry

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.