"Egan, Christine M" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:12:17 -0500
Hi! I'm a second year college student who's very intent on keeping her
high school graduating class from losing touch. I've developed a web
page -- a sort of mini scrapbook -- of our years together which has
received some nice comments from former classmates.
(http://www.users.csbsju.edu/~cmegan/thhs.html   <--- currently under a
facelift)
We've been trying to keep in touch via email (with me mailing out
messages of who should be included in the CC: field and such) but it has
been a confusing task. Most of my classmates are computer "illiterate,"
and try and try in vain to keep up with addition and subtraction of
members. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sponsor and host
a listserv discussion group for us. I've been searching the web all
summer for a cheap way to do this, but just am not having any luck. The
list only has about 15 - 20 members right now, and usually only has 10 -
20 messages a week. If anyone could help me at all, or can give me
advice on where to turn to next, I'd appreciate an email to my private
email address ([log in to unmask]). I don't usually follow this
discussion group, so writing directly to me would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks for your time! :-)
--Christine
http://www.users.csbsju.edu/~cmegan