LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:33:14 +0100
>their mail server will lose it, or...  Every once in a while, I'll come
>across one of our lists that's been locked for months just because the
>list owner messed up and didn't say 'NOLOCK'.

We use a simple Perl script in order to observe all 'locked' lists. This
script automatically sends a report about all 'locked' lists to the
listserv admin. When I receive such a report, I contact the list owner who
locked the list and ask him if this is ok.

Siegfried