Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Mar 1994 02:33:19 +0100
On Mon, 21 Mar 1994 15:19:46 PST Richard Hintz <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>I'm a bit confused on the things which need to get done if our site
>wants to:
>--take advantage of the L-Soft/CREN agreement for NJE Lmail and Listserv
>  now

You  should   order  the   files  CREN_MNT  PS   and  SA9403-2   PS  from
LISTSERV@SEARN and send them to your  legal department. The first page of
the CREN_MNT file  contains instructions for returning  the signed copies
to L-Soft.  For more  information please  refer to  the message  I posted
yesterday.

>--dump CREN in July
>--license and use LMail and Listserv-IP outside of the CREN agreement

L-Soft will soon release a document addressing that issue, and an updated
price list.  Meanwhile you can  get pricing information from  GM9403-1 PS
(or GM9403-1 MEMO for the plain  text version). This document was written
before CREN's announcement  of the L-Soft and ListProc  agreements and is
thus outdated, but the prices remain valid for sites that will leave CREN
on or before July 1st.

  Eric