Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:02:18 +1000

>What is a file that used to keep registered user in Listserv-Classic ?
>or is there any mechanisme to store registered user ?

I can't be 100% sure for the Unix versions but on my Windows NT installation
it's called SIGNUP.FILE1.  A word of caution: as with any file created by
LISTSERV it's best not to attempt any editing by hand - let LISTSERV itself
make any changes.  The SIGNUP file is useful for information only.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Nature has provided us with two ears, two eyes, and one tongue, to the end
that we should hear and see more than we should talk." - Socrates

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.