Paul Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jul 1991 14:27:35 EST
On Thu, 25 Jul 1991 14:17:24 EDT Richard Seifert, Jr. said:
>I thought that a lot of this stuff used to be done automatically when LISTSERV
>was started back up after the BITEARN NODES file was updated.???
Well, yes, it's usually automatic. When 1.7a was shipped listserv
had to rebuild its tables. If you had 9107 in already, no prob.
If you were like us and the nodupd file was stuck behind 500 other
files, then the new bitearn nodes file was "older" than the tables
date-stamp-wise so listserv didn't rebuild its tables again when
the nodes file was installed.
Was just a case of unfortunate timing :)
/Paul