"Jason R. Pascucci" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Nov 1992 21:50:40 EST
Hello,

I started noticing a larger mail load then I normally felt
I get, and apon investigation, I find a fair number of
ListServe lists routed through relay.cs.net, which doesn't
really exist, but we still support it for backwards compatability.
This is actually our system, Relay.Prime.Com, which is our
primary mail hosts.

Who should I talk to to get all (or at least the greater number) of the
mail list's entries to stop routing through relay.cs.net.

I don't subscribe to this mailing list, and I tried to subscribe using
LSTSRV-L-REQUEST, which didn't work. So, could you either
add me onto the list for a while, or email me directly
with your responses?

Thanks

Jason R. Pascucci
News/Mail/Sys Admin, O.S. Engineer,
PRIMOS Integrity, C/M Tools, PrimeService, A ComputerVision Company.