Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 12:03:33 EST
This message is being crossposted to several L-Soft lists, so please
accept our apologies for duplicates.

The LISTSERV List Owner's Manual, Revision 2, is now available from
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/index.html or from ftp.lsoft.com in the
DOCUMENTS directory.

Once again it is available in the following formats:

   OWNER.DOC   Word for Windows 6.0
   OWNER.MCW   Word for Macintosh 5.1
   OWNER.RTF   Rich Text Format
   OWNER.WPF   WordPerfect for Windows 5.x
   OWNER.PS    Postscript (8-1/2 x 11 paper size)
   OWNERA4.PS  Postscript (A4 paper size)

In addition, the PS files are available in unix gzip and compress
archives (.gz and .Z) as well as DOS ZIP archives (.zip).  Considering
that the PS files are over 3MB in size, it is strongly suggested that
you download the archived versions RATHER than the unarchived versions.

Several people have reported problems with the PS versions which we have
not been able to reproduce locally, and which I believe are due to
file transfer problems resulting in file corruption.  This is why
I urge you to download the gzipped, compressed, or ZIPped archives
of the PS versions.

The plain text files LISTOWNR.MANUAL, LISTOWNR.MEMO, and LISTKEYW.MEMO
are in the process of being updated (hopefully by the end of the week).
This also goes for the online (HTML) version.  Please be patient as
I <do> have other things to keep me busy.  :)

FYI, the target dates for the general user's manual and the LISTSERV
Maintainer's manual have both been pushed back to late 1Q1996 at the
earliest.

Please send comments, requests for additions, and suchlike to

Nathan