Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 16:21:55 CST
please forgive me, as I know I've asked this before.  But, for a list
that has Send=Editor, is there a way to squelch the message that
Listserv sends to the poster saying:

   Your message dated Sat, 12 Nov 1994 01:08:08 GMT with subject "blah"
   has been submitted to the editor of the LIST [log in to unmask]

Everyone on my list knows that it's moderated, they really don't all
need reminded everytime they send something.  Plus, it causes problems
for some people with their mailers set up wrong  (ie. Listserv sends it
to the Sender: field; alot of the time the Sender field points to the
postmaster).

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                      (409) 845-8300 (work)

"Success is the progressive realization of your worthwhile dream".