James Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:53:10 -0500
Sorry about that - I wasn't very clear about what I had to do.  Changing
to weekly eases the problem for the future, but I did manually split up the
past several months for three or four of our biggest lists.  That was a
couple of years ago and we haven't had any more trouble like that since
then.

And I'm thrilled to hear I'm not the only one still on 14.5! :-)

--
  James Morrill  office: HL 11, 785-532-4909   www-personal.ksu.edu/~james

      If you want to be a leader with a large following, just obey the
                speed limit on a winding, two-lane road.