David Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 1991 18:15:19 EDT
I am searching for information regarding friendly Listserv sites that would
be willing to initialize a List for an off-site organization.

Specifically, a nationwide student group is looking for a home for a
discussion list on the social and ethical dimensions of science and
technology.  The list would also emphasize the workings of the organization,
so lists such as ETHICS would be inappropriate.

None of the members are students or faculty at universities equipped with
Listserv software, but almost all have access to E-mail facilities.  As a
result, I am soliciting other sites to allow our group to establish its list
remotely.

I would greatly appreciate any information or advice.
I realize this discussion list is about maintaining Listserv not maintaining
the lists, but I couldn't come up with a better place to ask.

Thanks in advance,

David Kulp
College of William and Mary
Williamsburg, VA 23185