Dimitri Vulis <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Jun 90 19:04:00 EDT
I wish there were a way to specify on Mail-Via that the LISTSERV should use
DIST2 on 'supported' LISTSERVs and DIRECT for sites that can't get their
act straight.  Yesterday and today I got a *large* number of mails of the
following form:

>Date:         Sat, 30 Jun 90 20:35:55 BST
>From:         Revised List Processor (1.5o) <LISTSERV@UKACRL>
>Subject:      Output of job "RUSTEX-L" from LISTSERV@CEARN
>To:           DLV@CUNYVMS1
>
>A  REXX  error   occured  while  processing  your
>command. Part  of the  command output  might have
>been lost. LISTSERV management has been notified.

Frustrated,
Dimitri Vulis
Department of Mathematics
City University of New York Graduate Center

Administrator of RUSTEX-L, the Russian text processing mailing list