Sierra Club Listmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:51:08 -0400
We are setting up a web page that allows some of our chapter staff to send HTML / Multipart newsletters to their chapter members.

We have a Java applett that lets them create and apply basic formatting to a message (bold, underlined, font size, etc.).  It then pulls the chapter member list from our database and builds a dist job to send the e-mail out.

Is there a limit to the number of recipients, or the total size of the message (including headers) that the a Dist Job can handle?

Thanks,

Seth Harris
Listmaster
Sierra Club