Kristin B W <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 09:49:38 EST
Hello. My name is Kristin and I am interested in starting up a discussion
list for the band Local H. I have a web page about them and receive
e-mail all the time from people asking me about a mailing list. I figured
that it would be easiest to start one myself. I know that people would be
very interested to be a part of it. Local H is a band who is quickly
growing in popularity. I know their roadie and I know that he will be
more than happy to take part in the list and give information about the
band whenever possible. I am looking for someone to host my list. I don't
usually follow these discussion groups, so please reply to me privately
at this address. Please consider my application for this. The list would
make a lot of people happy.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Kristin