Ralph Dratman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 17:05:45 -0500
>Can someone tell me how to find a list of free host sites?

Jeff,

If you do receive such a list, would you please forward it to me? I'm also
looking for a site.

So far my own Internet service provider has offered to do the job for
$25/month plus a one-time $50 setup fee, and another company has offered
the service for $5/megabyte transmitted, where the byte volume is
calculated by <message size> * <number of recipients>.

Have you seen any significantly cheaper deals out there?

Our list, which I am currently doing manually, is about a chronic health
problem (eczema). So far we have 23 members, but it seems to be growing
fairly fast, and I don't relish the thought of doing it from Eudora once it
get above 40 or 50 members.

Thanks.

Ralph Dratman