Dave Gomberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Aug 1993 08:42:22 PDT
Posting of duplicates:  I guess I would argue that deliberate posting of
duplicates is a waste of bandwidth and therefore should not be encouraged.

If the poster cannot even be bothered to date the posting, I don't think
Eric (or anyone else) should make a serious effort to facilitate double
postings.   If somebody's faqs are so important, they should be archived
at the recipient, or rerequested when needed.  If they aren't that
important, they certainly aren't important enough to warrant multiple
transmission.

Dave Gomberg, role model for those who don't ask much in their fantasy lives.
GOMBERG@UCSFVM  Internet node UCSFVM.UCSF.EDU             fax-> (415)731-7797