John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:09:08 -0500
> This feels like a change.  A list owner goes to our list management web
> page but only sees the lists where she is *not* a quiet owner.  I guess
> quiet owners are supposed to be very quiet :-)
>
> I see that she can type one of the list names in the "Narrow Selection" box
> and then she can work with the list. -- We could learn a lot from crayons:
> some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and
> all are different colors...but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

I do not see this behavior. Is she SURE she is logging in with the address
and PW that is designated as a Quiet Owner?  If she has more than one
address for managing lists, she will only be presented with lists she owns
with the address she is logged in with. Quiet makes no difference, at
least with Build date: 26 Sep 2003