Richard Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 May 1994 00:26:16 EDT
Since about April 20 we have had problems with subcriptions to
lists which we host retaining the "digest" option. This has
also been true of my own sugscription to this list.
Does anyone know if we need to configure our host
LISTSERV ([log in to unmask]) differently
or are there additional switches to be used with
the disgest subcription option, or
on individual lists? Please respond directly to me as
[log in to unmask] or to Peter Furmonavicius
[log in to unmask] Thanks in advance.

Richard B. Morris - listserv administrator Yale University