Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 May 2015 20:35:39 +0000
No, sorry.  As documented, the primetime windows are in multiples of one hour only.  The minutes portion of the time specification is nothing but cosmetic.  You could as well as do

Prime="MON-THU: -; FRI: 00-12 14-23; SAT-SUN: -"

Which would also open a one-hour window on Friday at 1PM.

Again, as I noted yesterday, if you only want a list to post during a short period during one day of the week, you also have to block out the other days of the week.  Primetime is only the time when LISTSERV will NOT process mail.  So basically if you have

Prime= "FRI: 00:00-12:59 14:00-23:59"

you've left Monday through Thursday plus Saturday and Sunday wide open for posting while opening a one-hour window on Friday from 1PM to 2PM.  If you want to close things down except for that one hour on Friday then you need

Prime= "MON-THU: 00:00-23:59; FRI: 00:00-12:59 14:00-23:59; SAT-SUN: 00:00-23:59"

But again, the minimum window is one hour.  What you've done below is functionally equivalent to Prime= "FRI: 00:00-23:59".

I have to say that I wonder why you're trying to clamp the posting time down so hard, but I don't know enough about what you're trying to do to comment intelligently as to possible alternatives.

Nathan