Joan LLopart Marce <MAINT@EB0UB011>
Fri, 3 Feb 89 17:37:07 HOE
Rob says:

>It now transpires that LISTSERV at EB0UB011 goes bonkers over Netdata
>files sent to it.  It notices the originator, creates an RFC822 header
>and sends out the netdata junk behind it.  This is a well known bug
>in VM/SP 5.0, fixed by IBM some time ago.  Maybe Barcelona will get
>the PTF some time.

The bug is well known and the problem is reported.
The  ptfs  supplied  by  IBM   (first  33534,  35772,  37082,  and  after
33913, 35544) that  supposedly  would  fix the  problem,  brought  bigger
problems (the system hangs on PURGE command).
We are on the problem. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Joan LLopart