Pete Resnick <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 11:26:43 -0600
I am trying to subscribe to a list which distributes its digest in MIME
format. Unfortunately, it looks like somewhere along the line, the 2 MIME
header lines in the message (Mime-Version and Content-Type) are being
stripped out; all of the other MIME information in the message is left
intact. I have been told that perhaps it is LISTSERV itself running on our
VM box (UIUCVMD) that is perpetrating this less-than-neighborly act.

Is there any way to convince LISTSERV to keep these headers around? I have
talked to a couple of our LISTSERV admins, but so far, noone knows what to
do. One of them even mentioned that perhaps Eric Thomas thought that MIME
was just an evil plot that would corrupt all of our souls and therefore
was stripping MIME out purposely and irrevocably; I hope that's not true.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pr
--
Pete Resnick    (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Doctoral Student - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC