PSYCHOHISTORY List Owner <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:12:11 -0800
Dear Sirs:

The "historical motivation utilizing psychoanalytic principles" forum
(PSYCHOHISTORY) has been an active list since September.  See below for
a link to its list archives and a description from our WELCOME file.

This list presently has 90 subscribers and averages 140 messages per month.
I expect the number of subscribers to increase and stabilize at about 120.
A more optimistic list member estimates 250-350 subscribers.

If you are available to host our list, please contact me with details
including costs.  I hope to find a host which will be technologically
progressive, will not be overloaded, and will charge a flat-fee.  Although
I am not desperate to change hosts, I would like to make a decision soon so
that I can submit advertising to print journals in advance.  I envisage
this switch to occur sometime between March and August.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Michael Hirohama <[log in to unmask]>

-- list archives --