Kathy Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:08:22 -0500
I haven't been able to track down a statement that explicitly sets &WA_URL,
but for me it has the same value as WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR in the go.user config
file, if that helps.

Don't know the answer to your other question, although I'd be interested to
know what template you found that in.

- Kathy Montgomery
University at Albany, NY