Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 22 Feb 1987 14:16 SET
  I've just sent  a global PUT PEERS  NAMES command to NCSUVM so  that it gets
propagated from the other  side. The reason why some sites  still have the OLD
peers file is  that they're still running  an old version of  LISTSERV with my
OLD password  and they reject  PUT commands sent with  the NEW password.  As a
result I  sent a second  PUT command  with the old  password, from my  side of
CUNYVM.  Since  I'll get  96  acknowledgement  files  in  reply to  these  two
commands, don't expect me to read them all to see if everything went ok.

  Eric