Thu, 9 Feb 1995 15:54:02 -0500
I am looking for someone willing to host the list for my group, the
alumnae of Zeta Gamma Sigma sorority.  The greek organizations at
our alma mater are in both academic and financial trouble, and we are
attempting to create a strong alumnae group to minimize these problems.

The school which we were part of has told me that they do not have
the ability to sponsor a list.  I have also contacted several other
organizations, but their policy is that someone at their site be
an owner of the list.  We don't have anyone who can act in that
capacity.

Can someone else help us?

I expect traffic of less than ten messages a week, and less than 20
subscribers.

Thank you very much,
     -Jean Palmer