Peter Quintus <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:00:47 +0200
Hi,

Is there an easy way of blocking/refusing a certain IP address (or
small range) to send emails to the smtp-listener ?

Ever since the outbreak of the new Sober virus there are a couple of
mailservers at a large Dutch provider that keeps on resending mails
that already were distributed to the lists. People receive there
multiple copies of emails (and as we have close to 100 lists with in
total over 50K subscribers this is not funny anymore.
Setting Filter_Also is not the solution as I will need to block the
actual sending mailserver (not the user posting).

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Regards,

Peter

-----
InDis
Paracelsuslaan 4
NL-4624 VS Bergen op Zoom
The Netherlands
http://www.indis.nl

eSolutions Made Simple

-------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any person other than the one for whom it is intended, is prohibited
from inspecting, retransmitting, disseminating or making any other
use of this information, and from relying on it for the purposes of
any action.
If you have received this information in error, please contact the
sender and then delete the material.
-------