Julie Smoker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:22:28 -0500
I don't know if this is the right list for this...please let me know if it
should be on the listowner list.

We recently switched to listserv and have set all our lists to
self-moderated.  For most this is a welcome change as we had had them where
anyone could post.  However, we have problems with one list.  The list is
more or less a support list for users of a certain software and all
employees at the software company would like to be able to post to the list
without everyone being members of the list.  Are there any automated ways to
do this, i.e. allowing all mails from that domain to go to the list without
Editor approval or some type of incoming mail rewrite so that all mails from
that domain appear to be from [log in to unmask]

Just thought I'd check before we give them a definate no.  Thanks in
advance!

Julie Smoker
Messiah College