john riehl <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Nov 1992 18:15:12 PST
On Thu, 12 Nov 1992 14:29:16 EDT George Shedlock Jr. said:
>I have recently (last night) upgraded our listserv to 1.7d. I now have
>about 400 files in the LISTSERV reader in hold status. Did I miss
>something in the install?

this was sloved with the fixes for listserv 1.7d.  You will need to install
them.  There is a file called LFIX memo, which i think is distributed as
part of listserv (or i may have stored mine there a long time ago and
just forgotten about it).  You can take a look at the fixlist, but i am
pretty sure you want the 17d-003o fix.

Until you put the fix on, you will have to change the jobs to nohold during
a non-prime time period.

jr
(john riehl)

"Everyone needs something to believe in.  I believe I'll have another drink"
  -- M. Wuts.