UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:53:37 -0400
I think if they were "bounced" back to the list, they would have
the same From: line as whomever was allowed to post to the list,
and therefore would pass the editor check.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu