Al Lilianstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:41:50 -0600

Right. We have a web form that users use to request a list and REPRO is a default option in the list configuration that is generated by the form. It's been that way for so long that I forgot all about the setting.

The list in question was created manually so the default-options was never set.

> If the person wants a copy, they should send Listserv the command:
>
> SET listname REPRO
>
> (Also, check whether the list has a Default-Options: set...)
>
> Ignore this if the user actually *has* REPRO set and still isn't
> getting
> a copy - that would be a different issue. ;)

Thanks for the help.

        al

--

Al Lilianstrom