Andriamananjara Tahirisoa Rajaona <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 20:19:52 -0600
Hello,

I am tha manager of a mailing list for people of Malagasy origin. The list
has about 200 members and has about 5-10 messages a day. Our current
account [a .forward account actually] is going to be shut down so I
desperately need some good hearted soul to agree to host our list for
free.

The list is unmoderated but membership is controlled by me and another
person. Discussions are about the future of Madagascar and just general
exchanges by Malagasy citizens all over the world.

I would really appreciate any help. Please e-mail me if you thinnk you can
help.

Tahiry

ANDRIAMANANJARA Tahirisoa                                [log in to unmask]
1598 Dayton Ave #7                                  P:(US)612.644.2093
Saint Paul, MN 55104 USA                            F:(US)612.659.0931
                     SAMBATRA AHO FA MALAGASY